The library provides a multi-faceted user education programme for the university members including students, academician, and administration staffs. The program is designed to bridge the gap or hole between users and the library’s materials, services, and facilities. Classes will be held on Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Among the contents or classes offer are as follow:
- Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC)
- All databases subscribed by the library
- e-Imtiyaz – the library’s intellectual repository
- Research and thesis writing
- Any topic related to the information services or request by users
Please click here to do online application to join the user education programs.