Page 1 of 3
- Library users must demonstrate student card when entering the library.
- Such things as eating, drinking, using mobile phones, smoking, making noise and damaging the library properties are prohibited.
- Library users should behave decently and properly attired while in the library, according to the rules set by USIM.
- SILENT is to be practiced while in the library.
- Personal belongings such as bags, helmet, umbrella, raincoat and other unauthorized items cannot be brought into the library. It should be placed in a place provided outside the library.
- Library will not be responsible for loss of goods left outside the library.
- Library users are prohibited to move Library equipment from the original place.
- Books or personal belongings must be shown to the staff on duty before leaving the library.
- Librarian reserves the right to refuse/deny unethical users.
- Next >>